Description from Faith Guitars:
Faith HiGloss series have always been designed to offer both visual and aural beauty, and with the updating to HiGloss-3, we’re sure you’ll agree these wonderful instruments will continue to inspire musicians for generations to come.
Using a more sustainable 3-piece, solid rosewood back design, we can ensure that these incredibly popular models are available longer-term and yet retain all the tonal and visual punch that HiGloss-series afficianados have come to expect. Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and highly-figured, 3-piece Rosewood bound in Flamed Maple for the back and sides, HiGloss-3 models also feature solid Flamed Maple binding on the front and use stripy Indonesian Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap.
Tonally, this combination of wood is generally bright and ‘zingy’, delivering great clarity. Visualising this as a frequency curve, it would be shaped like a smile: high on the bass, dipping down through the middle and rising once again at the top end. Therefore greater string separation and articulation is achieved, lending itself to fingerstyle and solo pieces in particular.
This Faith Guitar is fitted with the refined, low-profile Fishman INK3 preamp system with the Sonicore piezo pickup located under the saddle. The preamp features a chromatic tuner, 3 band EQ and volume control. The output jack is located at the base of the guitar as part of the ingenious, easy-access battery compartment.
All HiGloss series Faith Guitars are complete with a Faith Hardcase.
This Faith Jupiter model is a traditional 17″, full-bodied Jumbo guitar that delivers a big, powerful sound, rich in bass and low-end resonance.”
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid 3-Piece Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid 3-Piece Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck: Finish Satin
- Neck: Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
Fingerboard: Radius 16″
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl ‘F’ at 12th Fret
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Case: Hardcase Included